Manuscripts should be submitted in Word.
- Use a normal, plain font (e.g., 12-point Times Roman) with one column and 1.5 line spacing for text.
- The manuscript should be started from the abstract without the title page information.
- Use italics for emphasis.
- Use the automatic page numbering function to number the pages.
- Use tab stops or other commands for indents, not the space bar.
- Use the table function, not spreadsheets, to make tables.
- Do not use tables around the equations.
- Save your file in pdf and docx format (Word 2007 or higher) or doc format (older Word versions).
- Footnotes can be used to give additional information, which may include the citation of a reference included in the reference list. They should not consist solely of a reference citation, and they should never include the bibliographic details of a reference. They should also not contain any figures or tables.
- Footnotes to the text are numbered consecutively; those to tables should be indicated by superscript lower-case letters (or asterisks for significance values and other statistical data). Footnotes to the title or the authors of the article are not given reference symbols.
- Always use footnotes instead of endnotes.
Cite references in the text by name and year in parentheses. Some examples:
- Negotiation research spans many disciplines (Thompson, 1990).
- This result was later contradicted by Becker and Seligman (1996).
- This effect has been widely studied (Abbott, 1991; Barakat et al., 1995; Kelso and Smith, 1998; Medvec et al. 1999).
- All equations must be written using Times New Roman font and appropriate size. Number all equations sequentially. Each equation number should be right justified written in parentheses.
- The equations should be numbered separately on the right hand.
- Use the international system of units (SI). For other quantities, give their equivalent in SI.
- The appendices should be numbered consecutively when they are more than one. The equations in appendix should be numbered separately, e. g. (A1), (A2), etc.